Know Risk is a community education program designed by the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF) to improve our understanding of insurance and how it relates to managing the many risks we all face in life.
Tips for Reducing Stress
1. Get up 15 minutes earlier each morning. Give yourself time to wake up and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee before heading out the door and perhaps you will even beat the traffic.
2. Try and choose the healthier options where possible. Find time to walk or order skip the afternoon sugar cravings.
3. Write things down. Write down your goals, due dates, to-do lists and cross them off as you go.
4. Don't eat lunch at your desk. Have a 15 or 20 minute break to read the paper or have some relax time.
5. Say no when you can't commit. Delegate any new jobs that you don't have time for.