Know Risk is a community education program designed by the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF) to improve our understanding of insurance and how it relates to managing the many risks we all face in life.
Retirees Road Trip Checklist
- KR Useful (1)
- Favourites (1)
A quick checklist for Retirees planning a road trip:
1. Organise a thorough health check with your doctor. Copy any important medical info and bring it with you.
2. Check medication you are taking for storage instructions. The temperature of your car or van may rise beyond the recommended storage level.
3. Have an optical check so you know you are safe to drive.
4. Bring a fully equipped first aid kit with you.
5. Check that your private health insurance has ambulance cover.