Know Risk is a community education program designed by the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF) to improve our understanding of insurance and how it relates to managing the many risks we all face in life.
Medical Checklist for Over 40's
Checklist of medical examinations for women over 40.
1. Breast Cancer Screening. Annually (every 3 years for women 20-40)
2. Cervical Cancer Screening. Every 2-3 years or annually if positive screenings occur.
3. Colorectal Cancer Screening. Start at age 50. Your doctor will assess how often.
4. Heart Disease Screening: blood pressure, blood cholesterol, and fasting plasma glucose tests (at your doctor's discretion).
5. Skin Cancer Screening. Annually.
Health Checklist for Men Over 40.
1. Prostate Cancer Screening. Annually
2. Colorectal Cancer Screening. Start at age 50. Your doctor will assess how often.
3. Skin Cancer Screening. Annually
4. Heart Disease Screening: blood cholesterol, blood pressure, and fasting plasma glucose. (The frequency of tests at your doctor's discretion).